So, you didn’t realise how and when the 2-3 years your marriage just passed. That time duration is just the best because you try to know each other better, spend time together and share each other’s beliefs. In this time period, you are concerned more about the other person and care for him/her. But, after that, there come changes in the behaviours which let one or both the persons to have doubt on the other.
If you are noticing a change in your husband’s behaviour, here are the cell phone based signs of a cheating husband. Go through these and check if your husband does the same. If the answer is yes, the chances are great that he is cheating on you:
- Most of the time, he is busy on his phone.
- He is afraid of giving his phone to you.
- He often keeps his phone on flight mode when you are near him.
- He deletes messages, photos and call details on regular basis.
- He uses social media more than he used before.
- He has still mentioned himself “single” on his social media profiles.
- He changes the phone and social media passwords frequently.
- All the main applications on his phone are locked with passwords.
- He updates his profile picture or uploads the one which is either a solo shot of him or a picture with his friends.
- He takes longer time to reply back to you even when he is online.
- He uses the mobile phone whenever he gets free time and never leaves the phone unattended.
- He avoids making or receiving calls when he is with you.
What can you do?
The best thing that you can do to verify those signs of a cheating husband is tracking his cell phone and having a close eye on him. Organisations like Spymate offer services for cyber-security, hack protection, anti-spy and more; they can help you hack the particular app or the entire activity on the phone through their ethical hacking skills. You can trust them for quick results and desired confidentiality. For more information, you can visit http://spymate.co/.